State Registration Certificate within the Territory of the Custom Union
The Certificate of state registration is the official confirmation of the relevant statements of products, goods, drugs, food additives sanitary, epidemiological standards and uniform safety standards adopted in the Customs Union: Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan. State registration allows to import and sell the products in the territory of the Customs Union. In some cases The Certificate of the state registration is required to be presented before applying for the certificates and declarations of conformity.
Certificate of State Registration it is a document that confirms that product is safe for human health. This document is issued by the Ministry of Health and Social Development for the production or importation of products which meet the sanitary regulations and hygienic standards of Customs Union ( Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan - which is valid on the whole territory of this union ). The Customs Union Agreement on sanitary and hygienic standards came into force on July 1st, 2010.
Here are the list of following products for which are required the Registration Certificate:
Mineral water, bottled drinking water, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks - including low alcohol and tonic drinks
Special foods, which include baby food, food for pregnant and breastfeeding women, dietary products, food for athletes, biologically active food additives, organic products, supplements
Food additives complex ( plant extracts, aromas and etc.)
Foods produced using genetically modified (transgenic) organisms
Cosmetics, products of oral hygiene
Household cleaning products
Disinfectants, resources for rat extermination.
Potentially hazardous chemical and biological agents
Materials, equipment, devices and other technical products to treat water intended for use in drinking-water supply
Products intended for contact with food (except cutlery, tableware, manufacturing equipment).
Personal hygienic items for children and adults, children clothes and products using for feeding-care
The State Registration Certificate can be exposed for finished goods or compliance of products with technical conditions.
State Registration Certificate is issued by the Federal Service of Supervisory in the area of consumer rights protection and human safety. Document confirms that the product was entered in the State Register and is compliant with hygienic and sanitary standards.
1) custome code (HS code)
2) description of the product
3) passport of safety for chemical products
4) guide, user's manual, instructions for use
5) certificate of free sale issued by the Chamber of Commerce*
6) copy of the label with information for the consumer
7) manufacturer declaration of conformity
8) copy of ISO certificate (if available)
9) power of attorney witnessed by a notary*
10) samples (2-3 pieces for each merchandise category)
11) copy of the shippment bill with the stamp of the Federal Service "import admitted"
12) the samples must be shipped with:
- proforma invoice;
- manufacturer's letter.
* The original documents must be submitted. All the documents must be duly translated into Russian language by a sworn translator. All the documents issued by the applicant (copies included) must bear the stamp and signature of legal representative.
Documents issued together with the Customs Union certificate:
1) test reports
2) expert report
3) Customs Union hygienic registration certificate
(We remind you that all the hygienic certificates are registered into the Federal Service register, which can be accessed on line.)
If you have more questions, please complete contact form below.
Our experts will help to solve your problems with pleasure.
We will answer in 24 hours and inform you if your product required Certificate of State Registration Certification of Customs Union.